O.C.O. Manifolds are comprised of the arrangement of high quality API 6A components such as Gate Valves, Choke Valves, Spools, Studded Blocks and Instrumentation that are designed specifically for Choke and kill applications to circulate out a kick when blow out preventers are closed. Buffer Chambers are generally standard equipment and are engineered to absorb downstream expansion of gases or drilling fluids reducing Manifold outlet velocities. Suited to handle sour gas (H2S) services.
Skid Mounted ensures easy transportation to and from well location greatly reducing time for rig up and down movements.
- API 6A/16C MONOGRAM CAPABLE
- SIZES RANGING FROM 2-1/16” – 4-1/16”
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATION LEVEL (PSL) 1,2,3,3G OR 4. PSL-3 STANDARD UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED
- MULTIPLE CHOKE VARIATIONS SUCH AS HYDRAULIC, MANUAL ADJ, POSITIVE/AUTOMATIC AND ELECTRIC
- NACE MR0175
- “CRA” INLAY RING GROOVES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST. OPTIONS INCLUDE STAINLESS STEEL OR INCONEL 625
- PRODUCT REQUIREMENT PR:1 AND PR:2
- TEMPERATURE CLASS: PU -20° TO 250° [-°F]
MANY VARIATIONS AND OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST