Conventional BOP Control Systems manufactured by O.C.O. Pressure Control meet or exceed minimum practices recommended by the American Petroleum Institute. Each Control System is specifically engineered to assure safe and reliable control of the BOP stack. Every one of our Control Systems is built for the exact needs and certifications of our customers.
1. Skid variations include: Standard Loading Pin Skid, Heli-Portable or Lifting Rack Skids, Custom Work-over and Trailer Mounted Units
2. Multiple Power Supply Configurations Include: Electric, Pneumatic, or Diesel/Gas Powered Models
3. Auxiliary Remote Panels available to offer Safe and Reliable Remote Operation of The Unit throughout the Drilling Location
4. Multi-Line Alarm Panels to Alert Proper Personnel of Possible Safety Issues within the Unit
5. Manufactured and Assembled With the Highest Quality American Made Parts
6. Re-Manufacturing and Recommissioning Capabilities with In-Field Service options